TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Buyers and sellers use these ads at their own risk. We can not and will not intervene in the event of any fraud, loss, dispute or problem.
• Free 'For Sale' and 'Wanted' advertising for private, non-commercial, non-business, magic advertisers only (i.e. one-off unwanted items, not stock).
• DO NOT USE CAPITALISED WORDS AT ALL - your ad will NOT be placed..
• Correctly capitalised sentences, names and trick titles required, i.e. "Linking Rings" not "linking rings" and "Harry Houdini" not "harry houdini".
• Any advertisement thought to be seeking/offering pirated material or e-books will not be published.
• All For Sale items need to be itemised, one by one.
• No advertisements for collections / lots / lists / pyrotechnics / livestock will be accepted.
• No advertisements containing links to websites.
• Maximum 250 words per ad. Maximum 2 ads per week, 3 days apart. No 'RRPs' to be listed. Do not send the same ad over and over.
• Please DO NOT leave a line between each item in your advert.
• Please DO NOT submit more or less the same ad every few days, to try and stay on top, it will not be placed.
• Please DO NOT submit an ad for a newly released item. We like to give creators a few months to be rewarded for their efforts first.
• To have an old ad removed enter your details using the FOR SALE or WANTED Submit Ad Form. Type 'Remove' together with the date that your ad appeared.
• Sorry, no ads that reveal methods or gimmicks.
• All advertisements appear at the discretion of the publishers of MagicWeek.
FRAUD WARNINGS for BUYERS & SELLERS
• Only use PayPal and select "I'm paying for goods or services" to send money. Ask for, and use, tracked 'Signed For' delivery.
• Beware of fraudulent fake 'sellers' - they may exchange emails with you and tell you that they have what you are looking for (and may even send photos) and will sound friendly, trustworthy and knowledgeable... they will lull you into a false sense of security and ask for payment via personal cheque, BACS (bank transfer), PayPal 'Friends and Family', cash, Western Union, MoneyGram, or similar... you will receive nothing. They may well use a real person's name, or a fake name, will have endless email accounts and may have a UK bank account.
• PayPal's "Pay for goods or services" option is the only safe option for making a purchase, See https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security. Do not tick "I'm sending money to family or friends" - you will simply be sending money as a gift and have no recourse/protection under PayPal's Terms & Conditions. Select "I'm paying for goods or services" when sending your payment, see PayPal Buyer / Seller Protection guidelines.
• Making a large purchase? See the goods in person first. Do not send a large sums of money to a stranger.
• Information about classified ad scams: Ad Scams