TERMS & CONDITIONS
Buyers and sellers use these ads at their own risk. We can not and will not intervene in the event of any loss, dispute or problem.
• Free 'For Sale' and 'Wanted' advertising for private, non-commercial, non-business, magic advertisers only (i.e. one-off unwanted items, not stock).
• DO NOT USE CAPITALISED WORDS AT ALL - your ad will NOT be placed.
• Correctly capitalised sentences, names and trick titles required, i.e. "Linking Rings" not "linking rings" and "Harry Houdini" not "harry houdini".
• Any advertisement thought to be seeking/offering pirated material or e-books will not be published.
• No advertisements for lists / pyrotechnics / livestock will be accepted.
• No advertisements containing links to websites.
• Maximum 250 words per ad. Maximum 2 ads per week, 3 days apart. No 'RRPs' to be listed. Do not send the same ad over and over.
• Please DO NOT leave a line between each item in your advert.
• Please DO NOT submit more or less the same ad every few days, to try and stay on top.
• To have an old ad removed enter your details using the FOR SALE or WANTED Submit Ad Form. Type 'Remove' together with the date that your ad appeared.
• Sorry, no ads that reveal methods or gimmicks.
• All advertisements appear at the discretion of the publishers of MagicWeek.
• Only use PayPal and select "Pay for goods or services" to send money. Ask for, and use, tracked 'Signed For' delivery.
Beware of fraudulent fake 'sellers' - they may exchange emails with you and
tell you that they have what you are looking for (and may even send photos) and
will sound friendly, trustworthy and knowledgeable... they will lull you into a false sense of security
and ask for payment via personal cheque, BACS (bank transfer), cash, Western Union, MoneyGram, or similar... you will
receive nothing. They may well use a real person's name, or a fake name, will
have endless email accounts and
may have a UK bank account.
• PayPal's "I'm paying for goods or services" tick box is the only safe option for making a purchase, See https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security. Do not tick "I'm sending money to family or friends" - you will simply be sending money as a gift and have no recourse/protection under PayPal's Terms & Conditions. Select "I'm paying for goods or services" when sending your payment, see PayPal Buyer / Seller Protection guidelines.
• Making a large purchase? See the goods in person first. Do not send a large sums of money to a stranger.
• Information about classified ad scams: Click Here / Overpayment Cheque Scam / www.419scam.org